Cayman Islands Immigration Requirement
- Medical examinations are required with the initial work permit application. They are valid for three (3) years.
- Laboratory tests have to be repeated with each medical examination. They are valid for six (6) months.
- Chest X-rays are required with the initial work permit application. They are valid for five (5) years.
- Laboratory Reports have to be attached for HIV and VDRL tests.
- Medical practitioners are advised to perform any test/s that might be desirable depending on the disease prevalence in the respective countries.
- Medical Examinations Form must be signed and stamped or sealed by a Physician.
- Laboratory Report must be signed and stamped or sealed by Lab Technician or Physician.
- WORC Department reserves the right to require additional medical examinations at any time.